Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Yesterday go pasar malam with my best friends~

Yeah !! Finally can hang out with my friends again ~ (well.. just waimon is long time no see only, kien seong is every saturday and sunday sure can see him one.. xD)

When we walk pasar malam , we meet church friends .. haha .. This is the 1st time i hang out with my friends so happily ~ I also dunno why xD ... Maybe Holy Spirit is with us ...

Long time no see waimon , he still the same as before :p ( But he is different from my other friends.... haha ) .. I hope that he will stop smoke like me cuz i believe that he can change his life when he believe in jesus christ .. I will continue spread gospel to him until he believe in jesus christ !! AMEN !!

And Kien Seong .... I hope that he can put sentiment aside and study hard ~ Cuz i believe when the time is come .. jesus will give you the other half ~ Amen !!


We will keep follow jesus path for the future life !!

AMEN !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment